It is true that marble tiles look very luxurious but at the same time they are very sensitive as well. This is one of the main reasons that it can get easily damaged if not proper care is taken. We may have marble tiles at home but most of us are not aware of the right procedure of how to polish marble tiles or flooring. If you are one of those people then you can take help from this guide.
How to buy the right marbles tiles?
When you go to the market to buy marble tiles there are a few things that you need to keep in your mind. For your convenience, we have listed it below.
- If you are a person who cannot invest much time and polishing your marble flooring then you should go for more patterned marble tiles. This kind of marbles does not sure when they get dirty. However, that doesn’t mean that you will not clean your marbles regularly.
- You should also check whether there are any cracks or stains on your marble tiles or not. After all, you do not want to get damaged tiles for your home.
Common mistakes that people tend to commit while polishing their marble tiles
These are the following mistakes that are usually committed by most of the people while cleaning or polishing their marble tiles
- Most people go for harsh chemicals in order to clean their marble tiles. What if you to realize is that these chemicals can actually damage their marble flooring?
- You should also not use much water to clean your marble flooring as the water tends to seep into the marble cracks and destroy it from the inside.
Tips to polish your marble flooring
Here is what you have to do:
- You should not let the start that shit on your marble tiles for long.
- You should sleep on your floor with the help of a fiber broomstick every day.
- You should not put extra pressure on the marble tiles, therefore, make sure to sweep it gently.
- If you want you can also use mats on your marble flooring in order to keep your marble tiles protected.
Well now that you know how to keep your marble tiles protected and polished hopefully it won’t be a problem for you the next time you want to clean it.