In addition to asking about your sex life, the doctor will ask about your health history and may do a physical examination. If you experience premature ejaculation and also have difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection, the doctor may order blood tests to check your levels of male hormone (testosterone) and other tests.
In some cases, the doctor may suggest that you consult a urologist or a mental health professional who specializes in sexual dysfunction. Or he may also ask you to try product from くすりエクスプレス.
Frequent treatment options for premature ejaculation include behaviour-related techniques, topical anaesthetics, medications and psychological counselling. Keep in mind that it may take time to find the treatment or combination of treatments that works for you. Behavioural treatment along with drug therapy may be the most effective option. Also one can get solution at www.くすりエクスプレス.co.
Techniques related to behaviour
In some cases, the treatment of premature ejaculation may require simple measures, such as masturbating one or two hours before intercourse in order to delay ejaculation during sexual intercourse. The doctor may also recommend that you avoid having sex for a while and focus on other types of sexual games, to relieve the pressure of sexual encounters.
To perform these exercises:
- Find the right muscles. To identify the muscles of the pelvic floor, interrupts urination, that is, begins to urinate and stops, or tenses the muscles that prevent you from expelling gases. These manoeuvres employ the muscles of the pelvic floor. Once you have identified the muscles of the pelvic floor, you can do the exercises in any position, although you may find it easier to make them lie down at the beginning.
- Perfect your technique Tense the muscles of the pelvic floor, hold the contraction for three seconds and then relax for three seconds. Try doing this several times in a row. When you feel the muscles strengthen, try Kegel exercises sitting, standing or walking.
- Keep the concentration. To get the best results, concentrate on squeezing or contracting only the pelvic floor muscles. Be careful not to contract the muscles of the abdomen, thighs and buttocks. Do not hold your breath Instead, breathe normally during the exercises.
- Repeat the exercises 3 times per day. Aim to do at least three sets of 10 repetitions per day.
The technique of stopping and squeezing
The doctor could teach you and your partner to use a method called the “stop and tighten technique.” This method works in the following way:
- Begin sexual activity as usual, including stimulation of the penis, until you feel you are almost ready to ejaculate.
- Ask your partner to squeeze the end of the penis, at the point where the head (glans) joins the trunk, and keep that point for several seconds, until you feel like ejaculating.
- Ask your partner to repeat the tightening process as necessary.
There are many medications to treat premature ejaculation which can be easily get from https://www.ベストケンコー.co, some are used for this purpose, such as antidepressants, analgesics and inhibitors of phosphodiesterase-5. These medications can be indicated for occasional or daily use, alone or in combination with other treatments.